Analytical Testing Services
With facilities located around the world, WELCOS Laboratories provides Customers with a wide range of chemical and microbiological services.
Our areas of expertise are water, wastewater, raw materials for the industrial effluent, and other quality-regulated markets such as medical devices.
Whether you require QC laboratory analysis, method development, validation or expert advice on your product, process or market, WELCOS Laboratories offers you a fully comprehensive range of services for all your laboratory and commercial needs.
- We offer comprehensive testing for engineering consultants, energy/utility companies, industry, municipalities and government agencies—as well as for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Our full-service environmental testing laboratories offer inorganic, organic and radiochemistry capabilities—specializing in the analysis of trace level contaminants in air, water, wastewater, soil, biota and waste.
Air Pollution Monitoring
We provide analytical services for monitoring of ambient air, industrial stack emissions, noise level, smoke emissions etc.
We help people, companies and governments make better air quality decisions by providing them with cost effective and reliable instrumentation and information. Our sensor-based instruments and environmental monitoring systems are used widely in outdoor ambient applications for compliance, non compliance and special purpose monitoring. We support consultants by providing flexible, integrated air monitoring solutions. Our instruments uphold best practices for accuracy and traceability.
Caring for our Environment, Our Resources and Our People, IEE, EIA, Environmental audits etc.
Scope of Services
- Terms of Reference (TOR) and Initial Environmental Examination (IEE),
- Scoping Document/ Terms of Reference and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA),
- Social Impact Assessment (SIA),
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA),
- Acquisition Compensation and Relocation Plan (ACRP),
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation Plan (RRP)
- Vulnerable Community Development Plan (VCDP);
- Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental and Mitigation management plan
Food, Soil/Organic Material Analysis
Analysis of a soil, food, organic & Cosmetics sample to determine nutrient content, composition etc.
Organic foods are one of the fastest growing sectors of the food industry today. Certified organic foods are tested for authenticity before they receive certification. A certification is a guarantee that the organic foods have been produced and processed without the use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers and they do not contain any contaminants. Services of organic food testing laboratories are often used to analyze organic foods for their nutrition content and the accrued health benefits they might claim. Food testing assures consumers that the products they are purchasing, often at premium prices, are authentically organic.
Lab Establishment Services
We provide technical services for the establishment of environmental labs, enhance analytical lab facilities and training accordingly.
Cornerstone Analytical provides new lab establishment services to other laboratories, manufacturers and clinics. With this service, laboratories, manufacturers and clinics can establish an entire new laboratory in their facility or simply bring in a new test.
These services are ideal for the organization that doesn’t have the internal expertise to:
- Identify the required method(s)
- Purchase the correct instrumentation, equipment and supplies
- Install the instrument
- Verify performance of the instrumentation
- Verify performance of the method
- Train technicians to perform the method
- Provide routine support
Environmental Legal Consultancy
Preparation, submission advocacy for environment tribunal/cases.
WELCOS has hands-on experience in environmental legislation implementation. WELCOS also offers the treatability and feasibility studies. The studies are carried out as per the requirements of the client.
Our Enviro Legal service involves providing consultancy for obtaining environmental clearance (EC) from SEIAA, SEAC as well as MoEF. We have professionals having efficient expertise in these domains helping us to provide timely and reliable services.
We always manage to provide our clients with the ultimate level of satisfaction and solving all their requirements by fulfilling all there requirements by helping them in getting all the approvals and compliances.